COBALT-CHROMIUM FOR MORE
STRENGTH, STABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY
Through the use of our advanced Cobalt-Chromium alloy material, our engineers were able to push the limits of design and produce CONSTELLATION™ with novel concepts for thinner struts and a lower crossing profile without compromising the structure and integrity of the stent.
In vivo study results have shown that the CONSTELLATION™ Stent System presents 115% improved trackability than competitor stents, setting a new standard in stent trackability and deliverability.
CLINICAL INDICATIONS: INDIVIDUAL DESIGN CONCEPTS
DELIVERY SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTS
High-tech balloon technology based on CARDIOGLIDE™ PTCA provides effortless and smooth deliverability of the stent with added pushability and trackability.
- Easy navigation of tortuous anatomy through highly flexible delivery catheter
- Enhanced deliverability through extremely low crimped profile on balloon
- Excellent pushability for crossing difficult lesions
- Exceptional crossability by flexible tip ensures low entry profile
ADVANCED STENT & CELL DESIGN
The CONSTELLATION™ Stent System was designed on a platform that offers exceptional bending flexibility without compromising scaffolding or fatigue resistance, setting a new standard in bare metal stent technology.
- Higher flexibility with better and consistent radial force thanks to a new semi-open cell design compared to closed cell design
- Significantly improved stent flexibility
YOUR ULTIMATE CHOICE FOR SMALL VESSELS
Multiple studies have demonstrated the ultimate performance of the CONSTELLATION™ in small vessels and challenging cases that require special handling. Strut thickness highly influences the crossing profile and the system flexibility – the thinner the struts the smaller the crossing profile and the higher the flexibility:
- Small lesion entry profile
- Thinnest crossing profile
- Highest flexibility
- Thin struts ensure post procedural lumen gain insuring maximum blood flow
SUPERIORITY DEMONSTRATED IN CLINICAL TESTS
In vivo studies results have demonstrated maximum procedural success over 99% with acute and subaccute stent thrombosis rate under 1%. These results provide evidence for CONSTELLATION™ as a safe and effective choice in the prevention of major adverse cardiac events during long follow-up.