TRAVERSES TIGHT AND COMPLEX
LESIONS AND PERFORMS UNDER
EVEN HIGHER PRESSURE
PTCA CHRONIC TOTAL OCCLUSION BALLOON CATHETER
The CARDIOGLIDE CTO™ is an innovation in the CARDIOGLIDE product family for both coronary & peripheral applications, especially designed for tight lesions.
The combination of the low crossing profile, tapered tip technology and extra support shaft traverses even the most difficult occlusions with the least resistance.
Ultra low 0.017”/0.42 mm tip form and super low 0.024“/0.62 mm, 0.025“/0.63 mm & 0.026“/0.65 mm crossing profile to pass the most challenging vasculature
Enhanced crossability through low profile shaft and integrated hypotube-shaft transition
HIGH PRESSURE APPLICATION
- Innovative material for durable balloons
- Excelling average burst pressure of 24bar
- Homogenous expansion throughout the entire balloon length
- High radiopacity by central Platinum-Irdium marker band
- Hydrophilic coating for smoother navigation
- More penetration power through low profile shaft
BEATS ALL COMPETITORS WITH ITS HIGHEST RATED BURST PRESSURE